We know how fortunate we are to live and practice in such a beautiful, vibrant and multi-cultural city.
It has been our personal as well as professional commitment to give back through volunteering and supporting a variety of organizations and projects in order to ensure that future generations are afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we have always been active and involved in a variety of civic, educational, social and legal organizations focused on making our community a better place – for everyone.
Here is just a sampling of the initiatives and organizations we are involved in:
- San Diego Unified School District’s “Raising a Reader” Program– Childhood literacy program designed to support public schools and to encourage parents and children to read together.
- San Diego Scottish Rite Childhood Language Center– Promoting a state-of-the-art center in San Diego County to provide speech and language therapy services with no required fees.
- Lawyers Club of San Diego– Specialty bar association comprised of female and male attorneys, judges, law students and others in the San Diego community who are committed to advancing the status of women in the law and in society.
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association– One of 18 affiliate bar associations of the California La Raza Lawyers Association, dedicated to advancing equality, empowerment and justice for Latino attorneys and the Latino community in San Diego County through service and advocacy.
- California Scottish Rite Foundation and California Masonic Foundation– provide educational scholarships for public schools, high school students and college students.
- Masonic Homes of California– Provides in-home and institutional care to seniors and those in need of social services in San Diego and throughout the state of California.
- San Diego County Bar Association– The voice for San Diego’s diverse legal community, the SDCBA aims to support and inform the county’s lawyers, but also the public and the community.